High efficiency combination boiler range.
If space is at a premium in your home, the cupboard-size ecoFIT pure combination boiler is the choice for you. It’s designed to be flexible, with a rear flue option available to give you more choice where you put it.
But being lightweight and compact, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on comfort. The ecoFIT pure’s powerful aluminum heat exchanger offers outstanding performance and low energy consumption for any home.
It’s smart, too. When you don’t need as much heat, it will reduce itself to just 20% of its maximum output – meaning greater energy efficiency and lower bills for you. And because it works with vSMART™, you can control your low-cost, climate-friendly heating via the internet.
The cupboard-size combination boiler for any home
- Lower cost boiler option whilst maintaining Vaillant’s High performance build, smart controls and efficiency
- Compact, with the option to fit a rear flue; the ecoFIT pure is ideal for a kitchen cupboard fit solution
- Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at Vaillant’s award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
- ErP A rated boiler with up to 94% efficiency, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your fuel bills
- A flow rate of up to 14.1 litres per min for fast instant hot water
- Simple and easy-to-use built-in control panel
- Designed for a peaceful home, the ecoFIT Pure is awarded the Quiet Mark for its reduced noise
- Three combination models covering 25, 30 or 35kW heating outputs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ app based control for heating on the go
- Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category
- 7 years guarantee as standard
What Is Boiler Modulation?
Boiler modulation is when a boiler automatically changes the heat output to suit the demand for heat.
Boiler modulation not only saves energy, prolongs boiler life but also makes the heating within your home more comfortable by maintaining a constant temperature rather than over heating the property and letting it cool down too far.
Boiler modulation rates are shown as a ratio. For example, a boiler that has a ratio of 3:1 would be able to modulate from 100% output to 33%. A boiler with a modulation ratio of 10:1 would be able to modulate its output from 100% to 10% with a total of 10 different heat outputs.
Using a 30Kw boiler as a working example:
If your property only required a very small increase in heat the 10:1 boiler would fire at 3Kw and the 3:1 boiler would fire at 10Kw. However, a traditional non-modulating boiler would fire at 30Kw consuming unnecessary gas and overheating the property.
This video explains how a Vaillant boiler modulates when it is connected to a Vaillant modulating thermostat:
All of our boiler packages are ‘Boiler Plus’ compliant as standard...