The ecoTEC exclusive is the best in the business. It has Vaillant’s unique Green iQ mark which means it gives you the ultimate in energy efficiency, the lowest fuel consumption and lowest running costs.
It’s smart, too. It’s the only boiler with a 1 to 10 modulation ratio that can adapt when it knows you don’t need as much heating power. The green IQ boiler will reduce itself to just 10% of its maximum output – dramatically reducing fuel consumption and your energy bills.
The highest 43kW output combi boiler gives you Vaillant’s best ever hot water performance which in turn can supply 17.8 litres of hot water per minute.
All ecoTEC exclusive boilers offer low energy consumption and premium components to give outstanding performance. Each one is ultra-quiet, awarded the Quiet Mark for innovative reduced-noise design by the Noise Abatement Society, and designed for a peaceful home.
And the ecoTEC exclusive range is Vaillant’s most climate-friendly boiler, with 85% of parts being recyclable at the end of its life. It’s compatible with the vSMART™ control so you can have the power to control your boiler from your smart phone or tablet.
Vaillant’s best in boiler performance, control and efficiency
- A market leading flow rate of up to 17.8 litres per min for fast instant hot water
- The ecoTEC exclusive Green IQ boiler has been awarded the Which? Best Buy
- Highly energy efficient, ErP A rated boiler with up to 95% efficiency, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your fuel bills
- Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at Vaillant’s award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
- Designed for a peaceful home, the ecoTEC exclusive Green IQ is awarded the Quiet Mark for its reduced noise
- Boiler Plus compliant straight out of the box
- Built-in heat recovery system to further reduce energy bills
- Fully compatible with the vSMART™ heating control for optimum performance and smartphone app control
- Two combination models covering 35kW or 43kW output
- 8-year guarantee as standard, up to 10 years available when installed with a boiler protection pack
- Automatically adjusts to any type of gas
- Eco-friendly and 85% recyclable
What Is Boiler Modulation?
Boiler modulation is when a boiler automatically changes the heat output to suit the demand for heat.
Boiler modulation not only saves energy, prolongs boiler life but also makes the heating within your home more comfortable by maintaining a constant temperature rather than over heating the property and letting it cool down too far.
Boiler modulation rates are shown as a ratio. For example, a boiler that has a ratio of 3:1 would be able to modulate from 100% output to 33%. A boiler with a modulation ratio of 10:1 would be able to modulate its output from 100% to 10% with a total of 10 different heat outputs.
Using a 30Kw boiler as a working example:
If your property only required a very small increase in heat the 10:1 boiler would fire at 3Kw and the 3:1 boiler would fire at 10Kw. However, a traditional non-modulating boiler would fire at 30Kw consuming unnecessary gas and overheating the property.
This video explains how a Vaillant boiler modulates when it is connected to a Vaillant modulating thermostat:
All of our boiler packages are ‘Boiler Plus’ compliant as standard...