Saving energy and therefore saving yourself money is becoming more and more important with energy costs rising.
JDL specialise in the installation of energy efficient technologies for your home, including Solar PV, Electric Vehicle Charge Points and Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP). Unlike many other companies who outsource these specialist services, we employ our own team of fully trained engineers to ensure the work is carried out to the highest standards.
EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY
What our customers say…
“We use JDL in the workplace & on my own home, and I would highly recommend their services. Professional, affordable & reliable – Sam always does his best to accommodate and help, whilst Sue & Annette always try and help and nothing is too much trouble!”
READ MORE REVIEWS
OUR RENEWABLES SERVICES
Solar panels work by absorbing sunlight with photovoltaic cells, generating direct current (DC) energy and then converting it to usable alternating current (AC) energy with the help of an inverter.
This low-carbon electricity can be used throughout your home, with any excess being exported to the grid, enabling you to significantly reduce your energy bills.
Speak to us about the benefits of Solar PV and the potential savings you could make with an installation from our team of expertly trained engineers.
Advantages of Solar PV
- Truly renewable energy source
- Significantly reduce your electricity bills
- Reduce your environmental impact
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Backup power in case of a power cut (additional battery storage required)
- Currently 0% VAT on PV installations
Electric Vehicle Charge Points
The growth in popularity of electric vehicles continues to expand year on year and whilst government incentives for private households to install charge points have now ended, grants are still available for landlords of residential properties.
Installing an EV charger at your home gives you greater control over when you charge your car and for how long. Modern charge points are also compatible with renewable energy sources, saving you money and reducing your carbon footprint.
We install adaptive modern EV chargers, such as the myenergi zappi. Contact us to find out more.
Advantages of EV Charge Points
- Cheaper to charge at home then most public charge points
- Convenient charging, no need to make trips to public chargers
- Take advantage of cheaper time of use tariffs available to charge your car overnight
- Ability to charge directly from solar energy produced by the property (PV system required)
- 7kW charger is over 3x faster than the standard 10A charger supplied with your electric vehicle
Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP)
A heat pump works a bit like an inside-out fridge. It extracts thermal energy (heat) from the outside air, even when temperatures are well below freezing and converts this into heating and hot water for your home.
Suitable for a range of homes, air source heat pumps gain 75% of the energy they require to operate from the outside air, therefore reducing your emissions and CO2 impact.
Air source heat pumps are an excellent, more efficient alternative to gas boilers. Talk to our team about your requirements.
Advantages of ASHP
- 3-4 times more efficient than a gas boiler
- No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite
- Low carbon (which can be reduced further with a renewable tariff)
- Reduced long-term running costs
- You may be eligible for a non-means-tested £5,000 off with the Boiler Upgrade Scheme
- Currently 0% VAT on heat pump installations
- Low maintenance with a long service life
- A great addition when Solar PV and/or battery storage are also present at the property
Start saving now! Contact us for your free quotation...